The Kyosho Inferno MP10 TKI2 1/8 Nitro Buggy Kit embodies the next generation of Inferno. Re-engineering across the machine with the TKI2 model representing this continued evolution, creating another chapter in the storied history of the Inferno series. Based on rigorous test data from actual racing, the TKI2 has been modified to fine-tune it for improved performance.
Front and rear shock stays have been lengthened together with the actual shocks to improve the suspension, especially from jumps to landings. In addition to reinforced shock caps and pistons equipped with 5 x 1.5 holes as standard (previously optional), improvements to various other parts have enhanced the performance across the chassis. A completely redesigned body improves aerodynamics for sharper handling characteristics. Of course body selection is a setting option, so the previous body design can also deliver optimal performance depending on course conditions. With a combination of updated components and race-proven optional parts included as standard, the MP10 TKI2 promises world-class performance that will exceed expectations.
NOTE: Completed kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- This model represents the continuous evolution of the Inferno MP10 built on its racing achievements around the world.
- Revised reduction ratio delivers improved maneuverability from the proven speed and reliability of the inherited shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Broad ranging modifications have greatly improve handling characteristics
- Competition-level model features a combination of newly designed components and race-proven optional parts included as standard.
- Lengthened diaphragm-type front and rear oil shocks provide excellent stability.
- Addition of collar between the steering rod and knuckle arm optimize bump steer characteristics.
- Uniquely designed body incorporates the latest aerodynamic technology.
Ground clearance: 28mm
Tread (F/R): 254mm
Tires (F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 12.1:1
Engine: 21 Class (sold separately)
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Clear body with window mask
- Logo decals
- Fuel tube
- Linkage parts
- Clutch parts
- Air cleaner
- Ring gear grease
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench and wheel wrench