The Mugen Seiki MTC1 Electric Touring Car Kit comes packed with Mugen Seiki’s high quality materials and coatings.
After intensive development and over a year of on-track testing, the MTC1 is the ultimate touring car for racers of all skill levels
NOTE: Wheels, tires and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Dual belt drive train.
- Aluminum diff housing with ball raced outdrive cups.
- Laser etched diff housing and shock dampers for viscosity identification.
- Intelligent caster adjustment system.
- Zero tweak flex system.
- Adjustable body positioning front to back and well as height adjustment.
- Big bore shocks
- Front double joint drive shafts.
- Hard coated aluminum rear drive shafts.
- Low friction pulleys.
- Ball raced sway bars.
- One-piece motor mount.
- Fully adjustable narrow steering system.
- Aerodynamic front bumper.
- Fully adjustable suspension (camber, toe, caster, wheelbase, track width, roll center, diff / spool height, and steering angle).
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Motor, ESC & Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 2S Lipo Battery Pack & Battery Charger
- Tires, Wheels & CA Glue
- 190mm TC Body & Polycarbonate paint
- Fiber Tape, Double Sided Tape & Medium Grade Threadlock