This is the Protoform 190mm Light Weight Mazda 6 GX Clear Body. In the past decade, PROTOform’s original Mazda 6 race body and its successor, Mazda speed 6, have stood out as the dominant force in electric touring car, scoring wins at a combined three IFMAR ISTC World Championships and countless other international events. When Mazda’s SKYACTIV-D GX Class Race Car dominated the 2014 Grand-Am series, we knew it was the perfect heir to the throne in 1/10 Electric Touring Car.
This is the race body you’ve been waiting for: the officially licensed Mazda 6 GX from PROTOform. Capturing all the details from the full-scale racer, the GX’s striking lines, hood air extractors and signature Mazda grille give it an unmistakable look, showing that form can indeed coalesce with function.
- Produced in Genuine .030 in Lexan
- State-of-the-art high-downforce aerodynamics
- Added steering and stability
- Multiple lower 1/4 panel trim lines for aero tuning
- Officially Licensed Product
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Length: 16.69 in (424mm)
Width: 7.68 in (195mm)
- Clear Mazda6 GX body
- Detailed decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- Window masks
- Wing mounting hardware